12/18/11

Wanderlust

Although there are a few more posts about my adventure abroad to come, I have finally left the lovely city of Liverpool to veg out at my aunt's in Hertfordshire before going back to Philly for the holidays. It's surreal... the people I've met, the experiences I've had, the growth I've felt. And now I'll be going home, to a world I've known my whole life but with a completely new state of mind. The journey's not over yet though. I can't wait to see what else comes out of this experience, how much I won't notice or understand until I'm back on my home turf. Anyway, I made this video out of all the film footage I've taken since I've been here on my little Nikon that has been so wonderful to me. I hope you enjoy and I hope you can feel at least a little of what I have seen in the past few incredible months of my life. Cheers!




(If the video above isn't working, here's the YouTube url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD2ihDCCxhI&feature=youtu.be)

No comments:

Post a Comment