12/29/11

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

'Tis true... especially as I am back on home soil, enjoying the holidays at my parent's lovely house in Philadelphia until I can find myself a new shoe box to live in in NYC! Home now looks SO different since being away for so long - I feel like I'm looking at things like I never have before. This post contains photos of how my family does Philly during the holidays: something that is so familiar to me yet could be so different to anyone else who is not from here. I realized you don't usually think about that kind of thing until you have to. Moral of the story? Perspective is everything!



Wannamaker's Christmas Light Show - a Philadelphia tradition since 1956



Annual Christmas village (this year located in LOVE park)



little sister :)






day trip to Intercourse, PA (i had to)



little brother :)





dad preparing a deli tray for lox & bagel brunch... can't forget the Jewish side haha (Christmas is really the only day of the year my mum couldn't give up)









Cheers, and Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment