7/19/11

Inspirational Environments

In the tradition of most summers thus far, I have the luxury of being able to escape from the hot and sweaty streets of New York to my parents' house in the suburbs of Philadelphia. Being home truly lets me unwind and enables me work on projects I've been meaning all year to complete, and to enjoy other things I've had to put on the back burner. Not to mention, I actually get a REAL CLOSET (ask any New York girl how important this is)! I only get to be home for a short time this year, it's my first stop before 5 months overseas (which is sure to bring many more excellent posts!) so I think that's why I've been appreciating it so much more this summer. This posting is a celebration of being one of the lucky ones that have a safe and inspiring home base... I hope it inspires you too!































No comments:

Post a Comment